Domain: Oncological Nutrition
- How does the malignant cell feed?
- Vegetable protein and animal protein in oncological dietetics.
- Anti-estrogen treatments in breast cancer and what should be avoided dietary.
- Dietetic and stimulatory phase and maintenance of muscle tissue under immune suppressants.
- Dietary myths in oncology: keto, veganism, alkalinity, antioxidants.
Patients in oncology departments undergoing radiotherapy may have amazing results in the fight against tumors if a low calorie diet is followed during treatment. Specialists claim that a menu, not very rich during this period increases the cytotoxic effect on tumors, stopping them from evolving and even reducing them in size.
Antitumor diet is of overwhelming importance both before and after any kind of therapy (surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy), since only this type of diet with certain dietary supplements is able, in the long run, to change the metabolic ground in the body that leads to tumor formation.